TOOTH SENSITIVITY IS COMMON AND CAN DEVELOP OVER TIME, TYPICALLY BECAUSE OF GUM RECESSION OR ENAMEL WEAR.
COMMON CAUSES OF SENSITIVE TEETH:
1. Tooth erosion due to highly acidic foods and beverages.
2. Tooth decay, worn leaky fillings and broken teeth that expose the dentin of your tooth.
3. Worn tooth enamel from using a hard toothbrush and using a hard grip while brushing aggressively.
4. Gum recession that leaves your root surface exposed.
5. Grinding your teeth at night.
6. Post dental treatment sensitivity – common, but temporary, especially with procedures such as crowns, fillings and tooth bleaching.
CLICK ON EACH ICON TO SEE THIS POST
ON EACH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM