With state-of-the-art CEREC crowns, there are no temporaries. No waiting for a new tooth from the lab. We can create your natural-looking tooth while you relax in the dental chair.
Known as “same-day crowns,” CEREC crowns use computer-assisted technology to create and place precise crowns in as little as an hour. Time is priceless, but CEREC crowns also have a variety of other benefits.
Here are some of the top reasons why you should consider CEREC crowns:
- The process only takes one day – With CEREC crowns, you won’t have to make multiple trips to the dentist, deal with temporary crowns that don’t fit and wait for your permanent crown. CEREC crowns are designed, refined and created in the same visit, with the latter part taking as little as five minutes.
- They use the latest technology – It doesn’t get more modern than CEREC crowns. They use specialized 3D software to capture the space the crown will occupy (and compare it to surrounding teeth), innovative software to perfect the design of the crown and an advanced milling unit to create it. There are really no crowns that compare to the precision and quickness of CEREC crown technology.
- They look just like your natural teeth – CEREC crowns are also precise when it comes to color and fit. During the design phase, the shade of your crown will be matched to your natural teeth, while the size is customized to a perfect fit.
- They’re stronger than traditional crowns – CEREC crowns are made of ceramic, which not only works well with computer-assisted technology, but is stronger than traditional crowns made out of porcelain.
- Patients love them! – The popularity of CEREC crowns has been increasing for the past decade due to the quick procedure time and improved function. Ask any of our dentists and they can share some patient testimonials. See some of our before & after crown photos too!
If you think you may need a crown and don’t want to go through the time-consuming process of regular crowns, schedule a CEREC crown consultation with Springville Dentistry today.