Many people tend to postpone or skip dental check-ups even if they have some symptoms. But you should understand that oral issues don’t disappear on their own and if you already have some symptoms, you need to undergo a dental exam. Otherwise, your condition can progress and symptoms may become worse.
Here are 6 reasons to get to make an appointment at Springville Dentistry ASAP
1. You have chipped, broken or lost a tooth
2. You are experiencing a toothache
3. You think you may have a cavity
4. You experience teeth sensitivity
5. Your gums are bleeding
6. You have plaque and tartar build-up
Regular dental check-ups and timely treatment can improve the condition of your teeth and gums and prevent the development of severe complications.
CLICK ON EACH ICON TO SEE THIS POST
ON EACH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM